Charles Willey, M.D.
After medical school at the University of Missouri Columbia, Dr. Willey completed his residency in Internal Medicine at St. Johns Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis. He has practiced Internal Medicine in South St. Louis County and surrounding areas for more than 30 years.
Dr. Willey has been married for 35 years, has 4 children, and his interests include family, entrepreneurship, public policy, reading, hiking, and hunting.
Dr. Willey sees Patients at all of our offices.
- Medical office development 1991
- Founder of South County OutPatient Surgery Center in 1992
- Merger of 5 practices to form Beacon Healthcare in 1994
- Founding and 11 year CEO 1996 of Esse Health a 70+ physician medical group, adopted electronic health record in 1998
- Cofounder and initial CEO 1999, Wellinx electronic prescribing and in-office dispensing corp. now Clear Practice EHR wholly owned by Essence Healthcare
- Founder Adult Day Care Center 2001
- Founding CEO 2003, Essential RRG a professional liability company
- Founding CEO of Essence Healthcare a Medicare Advantage health plan